[Spridgets] seats

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] seats
From: "vern@srvinet.com" <vern@srvinet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:24:24 -0700
I sure could use some guidance on Bugeye seats.  There just don't seem to
be any good used ones on Ebay or any place that don't go for an arm
and a leg.  I would be willing to use midata seats, but don't quite
understand
which ones will work good.  The racing style ones are by far the
cheapest,but I am not sure
how they will fit.  I have looked though the Archives, but can't seem to
find
definitive info.  Anyone one used them and which ones?  Somewhere I saw
that someone had used Pontiac Fiero seats.
VErn

--
See my
59 bugeye