[Spridgets] Cowboy Joke * Read at your own risk * No LBC * Humor *

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Cowboy Joke * Read at your own risk * No LBC * Humor *
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:46:05 -0600
Two cowboys, one from Colorado, one from Texas, are riding fence line
(Checking the fences for you city folk)
They come upon a sheep with his head stuck in the fence.
The Colorado cowboy gets down off his horse and has his way with the
sheep. (Yuck, I know, but these are cowboys and I hear they do such
things)
He asks the Texas cowboy "You wanna get youself some of this?"
The Texas cowboy says "Sure!" and gets down off his horse and sticks
his head in the fence.

I guess you could change it up a little for LBC content:
"A Spridget driver and a Fiat driver are driving through the English
countryside............"