Re: [Spridgets] Andy Seipos in Classic Motorsports

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Andy Seipos in Classic Motorsports
From: "Larry Macy, Ph.D." <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:07:42 -0600
I keep trying to get my MGB driving friends to understand this as
well. There is just more room in the Midget. In fact you can put a B
seat in a Midget, but you can not put Midget seats in a B. They are
too wide by a couple inches. And they wonder how my 6 foot 200 lbs
frame gets in and out. I just laugh as I pass 'em on the twisties ;-)

Larry

--
Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.