[Spridgets] Suburu question now VW

To: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Suburu question now VW
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:35:33 -0600
You guys are making me nervous, we have an 06 VW Jetta GLI, 2.0 Turbo and the
check engine light (exhaust system malfunction) just came on at 13000 miles.
Last summer the AC compressor flew apart when it was 100+.  And, we have had a
terrible time with tire cupping even though it has be aligned twice.  What
else are we in for?

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com