Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC -Guitars

To: "Larry Macy" <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC -Guitars
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:46:46 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Macy" <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:26 PM

Personally, I spend all of my practice time trying to decide what
album to put on. It's much easier on the fingers than a guitar ;-)

I do admit that I admire greatly those that can play, but I can not
read music and trying to learn the guitar was a bigger struggle for me
than I had patience for. However I can control a volume knob with the
best of 'em.

Larry

Hey, really real, real Larry, you must be a member of the old farts club,
too.  Whenever I mention putting an album on, my wife gently reminds me that
they are called CDs.

Of course, we still do have a few hundred hunks of vinyl laying around, as
well.

The "other" Larry