Re: [Spridgets] parts washer solvent

To: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] parts washer solvent
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:51:25 -0800 (PST)
After talking to Paul - i went with the safety clean service. They supply the
clearner, new brushes and other goodies. They also come and recycle the
chemicals. I set it up as a call deal. So they only come out when i call and
scheduled the service day. I do not remember what it cost. Been to long. I have
it cleaned once or twice a year - when ever i think i looks ready.

  Vigil
  Socal

"Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov> wrote:
  I picked up a parts washer at a pawn shop. Looks like I'll need 5-10
gallons of degreasing solvent.

I was going to use mineral spirits.

Any idea where to buy mineral spirits in 5-gallon pails?

Or, maybe you guys have other recommendations for parts washer solvent.

JohnD
You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive