[Spridgets] Registration Page Fixed or Lake of the Ozarks!

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Registration Page Fixed or Lake of the Ozarks!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:50:12 -0600
Gang,

<<A few people have been having trouble with registering using PayPal>>

Kudos to Mike Rambour for fixing the registration page.  It now opens in its
own window. Apparently people were not noticing the scroll bar on the side
of the window. Neither Mike or I had any trouble when we tested the page.
BTW, if you don't have a PayPal account you can still use PayPal and pay via
credit card.  Just read the PayPal opening screen and click where it tells
you to "continue without a PayPal account".  It's all working just fine now.
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City