Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:22:36 -0600
If there ARE any Skynyrd fans on this list, do yourself a favor. Look up The
Drive By Truckers "Southern Rock Opera". One of the finest, most enjoyable
cd's those guys ever put out. It is an unofficial tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd,
and it F'n ROCKS!!
If the song "Three Great Alabama Icons" doesn't make goosebumps rise on your
flesh, your dead.

On Feb 7, 2008 10:17 AM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com> wrote:

> > As a native Floridian, if it gets below 75, I really don't like it.  I
> > prefer 90-95 during the day and 80-90 at night.
> And the moist, dense air makes the Skynard records sound better.

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad