Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] eBay BE
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:07:57 +0000
Way back when I was a young lad, my mother commented to me ( something to
the effect of: ), "another new tool just came into the house".  Then she
followed up to my comment or expression, that whenever my father went down
into the basement upon arriving home, that usually meant that he had
purchased another 'tool'.  It was a 'matter of fact' statement.  I don't
think that she ever let on to him what she knew ( or perceived ).

I take the same approach to the garage/hobby as my father did with his
'tools'.  ( or whatever )  I didn't stop being me because I got married.  I
don't ask permission on the small stuff, but I keep my eye on the overall
budget and try to be responsible.  All of this to say ... my wife has been
known to say "I don't remember seeing that before?"; to which I generally
reply "I've had that for a long time."  :)