Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:28:02 -0500 (EST)
I hope their "pride of workmanship" and "pride of reputation" stops them from
sending us children's toys containing lead paint

and

I hope US "pride" takes the steps necessary to prevent this stuff from ever
entering the country in the first place.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/