Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 06:28:38 -0600
> The     IDIOTS    at Chev NEVER advertised BECAUSE I think it WAS a hell
> of a
> car, a fit & finish FAR above any other 'Merican stuff I have seen (did I
> mention I HATE "new" crap sold as "cars"?), ridden in or driven.  And even
> gets GREAT mileage IN-town or on the road!!  Car is simply (did I mention
> HATE "new" crap sold as "cars"?) AMAZING!!

The same bunch that decided in the mid-90's that they would re-release the
convertible Firebirds and Camaros, but that the Camaro convertible could
have either the 350 or the AC, NOT both. You could get both in the Firebird,
but not the Camaro. Why? I guess Chevy was afraid they would sell too many
and hurt their CAFE ratings.