Re: [Spridgets] First Drive (67 Sprite)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] First Drive (67 Sprite)
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:06:36 -0600
> The only time I saw something like this was when I bought a set of offset
> trunnion bushing, everytime I hit the brakes, the bushings would rotate to
> the lowest point and both wheels would be way off kilter.

You should see what those offset bushings do when autocrossing if you don't
do them up tight enough. They "automatically" rotate to the worst possible
setting in each and every corner.

If the "frame" were that far off, you should have noticed it when painting.
I would suggest measuring both shock arms, both wishbones from inner fulcrum
to outer fulcrum and see if there is any disparity.
David Lieb