[Spridgets] rte.70 to Ozarks?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] rte.70 to Ozarks?
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:32:58 -0800 (PST)
I've been looking at the idea of going south at Salt Lake City and taking
70 to Missouri.  Anyone driven it and have advice, alternatives, reasons?

Bugsy got a shot of paint on the bonnet and I polished the wheels for the
first time in years.  They look like chrome.  After a long web search I
found a guy that sold me a set of wheel centers identical to the
originals.  Since these are Shelby wheels bought by the PO from Shelby
Tire and Wheel in Gardena back in the early 70's, the correct centers are
a nice find.  Now the wheels are at their vintage best and look great.

Glen Byrns