Re: [Spridgets] 1098 20 over pistons..

To: <dmg@bossig.com>, "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1098 20 over pistons..
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:25:17 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>; "Bugeye"
<bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:06 PM

I think it would help those who are new to the list if telephone numbers
and/.or web addresses were to accompany these gentlemens names...

Are they to be found or linked on the Spridget or Bugeye Yahoo groups??

--
Dave G.
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

OK, here you are:

Colin Dodds
colin@spriteparts.com.au
http://spriteparts.com.au/

Ed Kaler
shop@justbrits.com
http://justbrits.com/

Peter C
peter@nosimport.com
http://nosimport.com/

Paul A
pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net

I don't think Paul has a website (do you, Pa?), but you can email him for
what you want.  He is the guy who does the Datsun 5-speed conversion kits.

Peter C. has a total import parts business and is the best rebuilder of
lever action shocks anywhere.  Peter has found parts for me that I couldn't
find anywhere else... including parts for my Austin ute that was never even
sold in the US.

Colin and Ed have parts and shop businesses.  Colin is in Australia, but
I've picked up stuff from him that you can't find in the states.