Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: 1098 20 over pistons..

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: 1098 20 over pistons..
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:39:52 -0500
I think that Keith is okay with substance abuse as long as it doesn't
interfere adversely with the music.  :)

I heard that Keith threatened Ron W. with a .32 and Ron came back with a
.44.  One other time, on stage, Keith is reputed to have punched Ron in the
face over being too drunk to remember the song ( or a note? ).  This is
hearsay on my part, and I may have the details wrong.  I always thought that
Ron was a drinker, not a druggie.

Some friends and myself went to NYC to see Ronnie do a music 'class' ( can't
remember the real word ).  I think that there were about 18 people in the
audience.  Ronnie seems a very shy guy.  He got so drunk that he was
stumbling around the stage.  Bopped the mike with his face.  But, could play
any of the multitude of instruments with an expertise that truly amazed me.
And he can draw/paint also.

Yeah ... Mick Taylor on slide ...  Wow!

RD