Re: [Spridgets] Collector Car Insurance

To: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Collector Car Insurance
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:37:53 -0800
Hello K.,

       Nothing but good to say about Hagerty..... Two separate
       claims...
       1).. a rock hit my windshield, .. cracking it.
               had new glass come from england. when it took more
               than a few weeks before it arrived, Hagerty called ME
               to ask ;if there was any problem and what could they
               do to help me get my car fixed. .. when was the last
               time your insurance company called you to offer
               assistance after you have filed a claim....Oh yeah,
               ZERO  $$$$$ deductible.

               2)guy in a parking lot backed into my car... uninsured
               motorist.... car fixed at ANY shop i wanted willing to
               pay for NEW fender OR repairing old one, MY choice.
               ZERO $$$$$ deductible. .. ..

               I've had 'em for about 6 years, payed about $650 in
               premiums and had about $1500 in claims.. ... and my
               rates haven't gone up except by MY choice in raising
               the AGREED TO VALUE.....

               i have Original 1966 plates on the car (collector car
               rules in Washington State) .. those rules are about
               the same as Hagerty Collector Car Insurance rules... i
               told my agent .. ok, no mile restriction per year, so
               .. if the roads are dry i'll be driving the car...
               that fits the rule of "limited pleasure driving" as
               far the agent is concerned !! as per Hagerty rules.
               how cool is THAT?

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com