Re: [Spridgets] Remember When

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "K. Valentine"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Remember When
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:30:51 -0800 (PST)
Does anybody else remember wedging a book of matches under one side of the tape
to get it juuuust right so it would play the last track?  If that was just me,
I suppose the air shock rear suspension on my '67 Mustang jarred the tape head
loose - I couldn't afford a fancy British sports car at the time... ;-)

   - David