Re: [Spridgets] Sway Bar

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sway Bar
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:21:33 -0500
Frank:

You're the best.

When I posted this, I KNEW you would come to the rescue.  You always do.

THANK YOU!

Yup.  That's it.  I can't tell from the photo what the end flanges are like.
But, doesn't really matter.

I think I'm going to get a new one in 3/4".  But, thanks for the offer.
Don't forget, this is a racecar.

Bob Ford at Brit-Tek tells me his normal supplier (Moss?) hasn't been able
to get sway bars for a few months.  But, we spoke today & I later checked
Addco (A prospective client).  And, they are ok on inventory.  So, Bob may
buy from them to satisfy the demand.  I don't work for Bob.  It's just that
I have been buying MG & Spridget parts from him since about 1993 & he's one
of the best suppliers, and now a friend, in the business.  He knows MGBs
(Don't forget, I had 4 of them over the years.) and has always had good
prices and the very best service.

Norm