Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye boot flash

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye boot flash
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:56:09 -0600
OK, I have sent an email to Colin Dodds asking about the possibility of
having a bunch of them shipped to me here in Illinois. As soon as he gives
me some numbers, I will be able to figure out how much it will cost you. If
you are interested, email me with quantities of each item that you think you
might want. I will email you back an actual cost as soon as Colin has given
me a little more data to base it on. At that point you can finalize your
order, cancel your order, bump up your quantities or whatever. Hope I don't
lose as much money as I did the last time I did one of these ;-)
David Lieb