Re: [Spridgets] Ottawa Snowfall - now Global Warming...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ottawa Snowfall - now Global Warming...
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:21:56 -0600
Have you seen the receding glaciers?  It may not be man-made,  but it is
most certainly happening.  More to the  point, there is absolutely nothing
the developed world can do about it beyond delaying the inevitable a few
years.  We should be putting the government's efforts into adaptation to the
inevitable.

Michael Rowe, Ph.D. (Environmental Planning)
Long Island, NY