Re: [Spridgets] Paul Asgeirsson

To: Peter Shull <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, dmg@bossig.com, spridgeteers
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paul Asgeirsson
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:33:35 -0700 (PDT)
Group,

  I just talked to Paul. He is still at the hospital. The doctors have been
running tests. He has been getting better. He thinks he will be going home
tomorrow. He told me some of what was going on. But i did not ask him to tell
more then how he is doing now. He said he feels a lot better. When he gets a
chance he will write the group and let every one know how he is doing and catch
every one up on his story and to thank every one for thinking of him.

  Vigil

Peter Shull <pdx.pete@verizon.net> wrote:
  Paul's been down in the back for the past few weeks. He's been in the process
of getting some vertebral compression fractures repaired. This is
theoretically a "day surgery" / outpatient procedure but he had four of them
and they apparently can only address two of them in one procedure. So, doing
two sets of procedures has dragged the process out quite a bit and his
response to the first procedure didn't go as smoothly as hoped. So, he's been
really inactive for the better part of a month now and has lost a fair bit of
weight because the meds really upset his stomach. Assuming everything goes
well (and right now there's no reason to assume otherwise) he should be able
to get back in action but that is definitely going to be sometime on down the
road. Right now he's in the hospital, where they are finally checking him out
to see why he had the compression fractures in the first place. In the
process, his voice mail box has become full and his email folder probably even
more full ... and I'm not gonna mess with either of those. I've been trying to
help out a bit, Morriservice-wise, and have sent out a couple of smaller
orders that have been delayed because of all this. Unfortunately, I don't have
the ability or expertise to do much more than that. I check in with him on a
daily basis and can relay messages, if need be. I'll keep you posted.

Pete