Re: [Spridgets] Taxes - No LBC

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Taxes - No LBC
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:44:44 -0500
Did he have his nail gun with him?  If you have a BE make sure you still
have both headlight rings!! How much money do you owe?  How many bureaucrats
were you tasked with supporting this year?  Look in the garage.  Is he still
out there?

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Timothy H. Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
wrote:

> Last night I did my Federal and State taxes just before going to bed.
> According to plan, I owe both of them - I hate lending the government
> money at no interest. During the night I had a dream that Frank was
> in my garage trying to fit a cable in my Sprite. It was like the hood
> release cable, but that one was already installed.
>
> What is the meaning of this?
>
> Tim Collins
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>