[Spridgets] Interior question and Re: ZoomTv - LBC owner content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Interior question and Re: ZoomTv - LBC owner content
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
> I have it as 11PM eastern time tonight:

Yes - 11 EDT, 10 CDT, which is Austin real-time, as
well as the time in the sprawling metropolis of Roscoe
IL.

Other LBC question - what do "we" recommend to adhere
the ribbed rubber liner on the inside of a Bugeye
door? I have that 3M 77 spray stuff "in stock" - is
that good? I got the good panels from AH Spares (they
smell kind of foul, though) and am keen to install
them.

Ron

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.