[Spridgets] new company for body panels possible

To: "SPM@autoX" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] new company for body panels possible
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 08:09:15 -0400
List,
There is a guy from Bogota Columbia who makes what is best described as
"funky green body panels" for VW bug & buses which all the VW folks just
rave about his work because of the precision fit and heavy metal gauge. I
have been corresponding with him about metal and he is looking into tooling
up for other vehicles. I told him between the UK & the US he will do very
well with any British design. Who would be a good contact for him to discuss
this venture? I have added his address above and his name is Gerson H
Caicedo http://www.klassicfab.com/. This could be a great adventure for all,
I am hoping to run a class trip to the region and possibly get a factory
tour for my kids. If you have a VW or know someone with one this is the best
guy for good metal replacement parts.
Best always Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner