Re: [Spridgets] Here's another

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Here's another
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:43:22 -0500
Brad Fornal wrote:
> Frank, if you picked this up on the way to LOTO, you could have it running
> before you went home.
> Hell, the hard top on it, might be rare enough to be worth bidding.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Austin-Healey-Sprite-Bug-Eye-1959-Austin-Healey-Roadster-convertible-Bug-eye-57-58_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6023QQihZ019QQitemZ290212942665QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
> --
> DON JULIO 1942
> www.myspace.com/tequilabrad

OK, I'm a little slow and not proud, so I ask:  What's the handle for
under the rear deck trim?  I though it might be an ingenious boot lid
release but there's no boot lid.  Maybe an oil release to spray oil on
the road when the "revenooers" are chasin' you for your load of white
lightin', but hell the car will do that by itself.  Just scientific
curiosity.

Dave 59 :{)
Burlington WI