[Spridgets] SPRITE Newsletters Submit Form buttons are not

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <ccmgc@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Spridgets] SPRITE Newsletters Submit Form buttons are not
From: r moses <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 06:08:05 -0400
I am now aware that the Submit Forms buttons on the SPRITE websites
www.austinhealeysprite.org http://www.spritejubilee.org and
http://www.spritejubilee.com are not working the way they should be working.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!!

This weekend the host for the SPRITE websites upgraded to a new platform.  It
literally screwed EVERYTHING up about the sites. The sites were worked on most
of the day Sunday to make corrections and now I see there are still more
problems.  Everything will be fixed as quickly as possible until they work the
way they were designed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Until the site Submit Forms buttons are fully operational KINDLY just emailing
me.  Emailing dr.moses@verizon.net is sufficient to get started.  I will place
your email address into the SPRITE Newsletters loop and you will then receive
all the latest newsletters.

All of the latest past 20 SPRITE Newsletters links except 50 E 4 01-29-08 seem
to be working at http://www.austinhealeysprite.org/news.html.   Enjoy!

THANKS !!!
Keep smiling,
Rick
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail.-get your
"fix".