Re: [Spridgets] Ford woes no LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ford woes no LBC
From: "Gregory Groiss" <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:12:42 -0400
Frank,

As derf stated, checking the mass air flow sensor may be a good idea.
What you are describing is the exact same thing that happened on my
father's GMC.  Codes all pointed to O2 sensor so we replaced them to
no avail.  Finally searched on line and someone said to check the MAS.
 We replaced it and that fixed the problem.  Also happened to a guy
here at work one day.  We went out and carefully cleaned it with some
alcohol and the car ran just fine.

Greg