[Spridgets] NW Caravan

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] NW Caravan
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:34:05 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

      So far the caravan from the Pacfic Northwest .. with just under
      three months to go consists of TWO... count 'em ONE, TWO,  cars....

      maybe we'll pick up more as we travel?...

      We plan to leave Seattle/Portland on june 21st, travelling
      roughly 400 miles a day over a 5 day period to arrive in
      Missouri on the evening of June 25. The route is I-5 from
      Seattle (d'uh) i-84 to Salt Lake City, I-80 across to Lincoln
      Nebraska and on into Osage Beach.

      The reutrn (we're thinking) will be North to Iowa City/Sioux
      Falls, then pick up I-90 across Wyoming, Montana and into
      Seattle, then back down I-5. .. there are a couple of extra
      travel days possible.

      So far, we don't plan to have plans on where exactly to stop
      for the evenings, but 400 mile days means roughly eight hour
      days, driving at between 60 and 65 mph and stopping every 100
      to 150 miles for fuel, with a stop of course for lunch.

      Anyone wishing to join in along the route, nows the time to be
      thinking about it.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com