Re: [Spridgets] Banshee kit Mazda Miata speedtv.com looks like

To: "'Linda Grunthaner'" <grunthaner@gmail.com>, "'Spridget List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Banshee kit Mazda Miata speedtv.com looks like
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 08:30:40 -0500
Stacey David's show?

I call that guy "Chuckles". He finishes nearly every sentence with a laugh.
I went to 'join" his mailing list site, and there was some sort of stupid
$charge$. He does have a very cool set.

The Banshee is a Miata with a Devin like Ferrari GTO looking glass bonded to
it. Haven't seen it after paint with the motor in it, but the stance and
proportions look all wrong to me. Bad choice on wheels too.