Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Brad's Wild - Every one knows now

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Brad's Wild - Every one knows now
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:00:24 -0600
I appreciat the thought, but I'm not much of a gambler. BUT, I did come in
from putting up some mood lighting in the mobile tequila bar. Martha and I
are headed to Dallas to see some friends play a show tonight, and I wanted
to perk up the old, boring tequila bar a bit.
If I get the Sprite running tomorrow, I will begin driving it to work, to
break in the engine. And to make a new tequila bar, to fit into the boot
area on it.
Anyone know where I can get some small leather belts?? I want to see if I
can find some, and strap the bottles down on the rack, like buckling down
the bonnet of a 100M.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942