Re: [Spridgets] Thermostat cover screws

To: cciaffone@verizon.net, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thermostat cover screws
From: Paul Van Wig <pvanwig@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 7:59:28 -0700
Allen bolts are not stock , studs and nuts are but one of the first mod's I do
to a motor is to change to bolts. If they are rusting they a just standard
hardware. If you want to stay Allen bolt they are harder to find than home
depot. I just use stainless steel 1/4 20 I think Just pop one out and measure it
--
Paul Van Wig
pvanwig@charter.net

---- chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net> wrote:
Just rerouting the coolant hoses for the summer when I
noticed that the three allen bolt cap screws holding the
thermostat cover on are starting to rust. What ought
I replace them with??

chuck