Re: [Spridgets] Ebay Jag

To: grunthaner@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay Jag
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 07:43:37 -0500
The flat floor E-Types are worth a bit more.  I've got one.  However,
this one isn't a flat floor, according to the seller.

This is a easily a $100k+ restoration effort.  The car could be sold for
$120k or more once it is done, so the economics are thin.  Looks like
there is some interest from the UK, where they are much more adept at
bringing these things back to life.  With the dollar weak, maybe it makes
more economic sense there.

David