[Spridgets] Early Spridget switches

To: "Spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Early Spridget switches
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:04:18 -0500
I am looking for an early Spridget Lucas switch. This is the toggle switch,
used for the single speed wiper control in the Midget MkI, or the Sprite
MkII.
I had two of them, but they didn't work well. I took them apart and made one
good one. If you have any broken ones, I would be thankful to get them. The
plastic switch lever on mine is good, but I am in dire need of the internal
bits.
This switch is the 3/4 by 5/8 switch, not the larger ones that they used in
the roll up window cars.
I can supply photos if that would help.

Thank you,
Brad