[Spridgets] Flasher question

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Flasher question
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
Guys - I have a customer who asked this question of our tech line.  They didn't
know, so they asked me as the resident Midget owner in hopes I could find out
and answer the customer.  I in turn am asking my expert resource - the list!

  Here's the question: On the Flasher unit for Midgets (sorry, don't have a
year), there are three terminals in a !_! configuration - picture the
exclamation points as the upright terminal blades.  The three are labeled L, P,
and X.  Does anybody know what each of them actually connect to?

  Thanks,
   - David