Re: [Spridgets] RC Model Engine gas prices No LBC

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com, WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] RC Model Engine gas prices No LBC
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
"Speaking of gas prices, glow fuel is getting expensive too!"

  Tell me about it - I just spent $30 on a gallon of fuel for my son's Traxxus
monster truck RC.  Of course, that gallon goes a long way.  The alternative was
almost $12 for a quart.  But hey, in the big scheme of things it's cheap fun
for the two of us and helps assure that there'll be another generation of
car-nuts around to buy our cars when we're done with them.

   - David