Re: [Spridgets] Spring Tune Up

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spring Tune Up
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 05:40:49 -0700
Thanks Frank for hosting this again!  My car is running great. It does
have a shimmy that shows up at about 70mph, probably related to the
excess negative camber we noticed on the left front. Time for a dig into
the front suspension. So when'r the next OSHIT? :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/