[Spridgets] seat belt information needed

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] seat belt information needed
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:37:35 -0400
The original inertia reel belts, in my '72 Midget, are getting a bit
tired, and I'm sure that 36 years of UV exposure hasn't done the belt
webbing any good, either.  I need some information/advice on who is
offering the best replacements.  While I dont care at all for the
receiver end (the end that attaches to the tunnel), as it keeps the lap
belt up too high; I do like the OE belt arrangement, overall.  As I
recall, the belts for the Midget are the same ones used in the B, so my
first impulse is to contact my friends at The Roadster Factory, and see
what they have to offer.  Any other suggestions?
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne