Re: [Spridgets] FW: advice/recommendations needed for new top

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: advice/recommendations needed for new top
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
I have not seen the ones on Ebay. The local guy's in LA, California charged
$200-250 for a top. Not the best top out there but they work fine. The same
guys change $500 for the tops out of much better material. So not all tops are
the same quality.

  Vigil

derf <derf247@gmail.com> wrote:
  I put a <$200 ebay top on my Miata and I am pleased with it.
Installation is a long painful process. But, you don't have to spend
$500 on a top. On the other hand the $500 tops are nice, too.
You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive