Re: [Spridgets] Spring Hanger

To: tinydog@snet.net, Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spring Hanger
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 12:38:58 +0000
I think I agree with tinydog.  I have always heard that if you get into having
to replace the spring hangers the car is too far gone to restore, unless you
are willing to pour lots of moolah into the project.  Once you start restoring,
it is common knowledge that the jobs that must be done balloon furiously.
Maybe start with one that isn't quite as needy.  Just my Confederate Dollar's
worth!  8^)

--David C.
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...
does that mean that one enjoys it?

From: tinydog@snet.net