[Spridgets] Fuel cell questions...

To: spridegt autovox <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Bugeye
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel cell questions...
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:48:51 -0500
Ok racer types.. during the updating of my Formula S I noticed that
the 17 year old fuel cell is caca.  It's a Fuel Safe type but a quick
call to them and it's a "custom" fuel cell and likely close to $ 900
bucks.  That sounds a little, umm, unreasonable.  At the time this was
a standard economy fuel cell but no longer?

So..

Is that a reasonable cost?

Who else makes fuel cells, inexpensive fuel cells?

( this is the size for a formula car.. 5 gals)

Thanks all,

Lester