Re: [Spridgets] Tennessee Shyster--No LBC

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tennessee Shyster--No LBC
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:55:46 -0700
I don't get mad easily.  The last time I got thoroughly ticked off,
aside from the day that Gary died, was when I was looking for a
Cherokee, so I could carry more passengers than my Comanche would hold.
The dealer kept trying to get me to look at a "pretty blue mini van".  I
finally had to tell him, that if I had wanted a mini van, I would have
asked to see a mini van, and we had over a dozen at work that were
universally detested by over 250 drivers. Then I asked if there were any
other salesmen there, as I couldn't buy a car from someone who had such
a difficult time understanding what I had asked for.

Kate