Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: super fast - Midget - 4 Sale

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: super fast - Midget - 4 Sale
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:21:09 -0500
Yeah he's bought some goodies from me as well.. or did I buy some
from him..  anyway during a POR Rusty's Mother stopped me and asked
if I knew Satch/Rusty/Hog/Piggue and after I did she gave me a nice
pic of the Piggue with Rusty beside it...  I still have the original
Autoweek articles for him to sign when he comes to a SAAB owner's
club do..

Lester