Re: [Spridgets] Glass Polishing*

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>, Vigil <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Glass Polishing*
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:09:11 +0000
I bought a kit from Eastwood that has a special buffer and a powdered compound
that you mix with water to polish small scratches out.  It works pretty well.
I bought the "fine" kit which is supposed to polish out scratches that will not
catch your fingernail as you drag it across the glass.  They now also have a
compound for larger scratches.  I am satisfied with the results, although it
has not yet polished out the worst wiper marks. May have to get the larger
scratch compound for that.

--David C.
"Those who matter don't judge me ... those who judge me don't matter." --
Anonymous

From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>