[Spridgets] Anyone got a picture of the Bugeye Bonnet Rear Cowl Seal

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone got a picture of the Bugeye Bonnet Rear Cowl Seal
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 05:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
I received a Bugeye Bonnet Rear Cowl Seat from MacGregor's yesterday. Unlike
MOSS, this seal fit with just a tap to fit into place. I'm not sure how a BE's
firewall is different on the end from a later Spridgets. On Bugsy my '68 the
rail the rubber seal fits into spreads out at each end and there is a large
hole at the end. I've got an extra 1 1/2" of bonnet seal on either cut off or
somehow fasten down or trim. Before I go and cut, anyone got a picture of a
finished end on a BE Bonnet Rear Cowl Seal they can send me.

  Ready to do final fitting of BE Bonnet to my '68 and this was just the
finishing piece I needed. Nice service from folks at MacGregor's BTW. Canada to
Dayton including going through customs fasterthan it would have come from MOSS
or VB. Plus it fits, it fits.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Bugeye Sprite
Cincinnati, OH