[Spridgets] Group question, honest answer NOT required

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Group question, honest answer NOT required
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 19:35:41 -0500
I am getting ready for another small road trip this weekend. Now that I have
the clutch issues resolved, we are taking the Sprite on a hour and a half
drive to north Dallas, this Saturday.
While making sure all is right and ready, I recalled that it had been a
while since I had greased all the suspension points, tie rod ends, and rear
brake bits on the car.
I had a bear of a time with a couple of zerks, but for the most part, all
twelve locations emitted clean grease when pressurized. I invested a bit of
money and time in the front suspension, letting it go, and wear again is NOT
an option.
When was the last time YOU got down, dirty and greased up your Spridget.
Answers not required, but thought is....

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad