Re: [Spridgets] Tach connections*

To: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tach connections*
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:33:51 +0000
Hey--Speaking of wiring diagrams being lame and our aging eyesight failing,
several years ago I took the wiring diagram to a copier that would blow images
up and made super-size images of separate parts of the diagram.  I then
assembled the separate parts into one big poster-size image of the wiring
diagram and taped it together.  Then I took colored pencils and colored in the
wire colors.  It helps me to see the wires and follow them on their routes.  If
you didn't want to go to all the trouble of cutting and taping, I think places
like Kinko will just blow the page up to poster size for you.

--David C.
"Those who matter don't judge me ... those who judge me don't matter." --
Anonymous

From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>