Re: [Spridgets] BIG wiring diagram

To: corvallis@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BIG wiring diagram
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:29:19 -0500
I was going to suggest you check out Prospero's Garage website. I bought
beautiful full color 11.5" x 17" laminated wiring diagrams for all my older
vehicles there and they are a Godsend! However...  I just tried to go to the
site and it doesn't seem to be there anymore!  Anyone know what happened to
it?

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM, <corvallis@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Yes; done that. ...bill (65)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>