Re: [Spridgets] Skanky Miss (LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Skanky Miss (LBC)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
Bud,
I'd guess intake leak somewhere. Tighten stuff,
including the air rail plugs you may have in your 1275
cylinder head. I'm fighting the same thing today on
the street Bugeye, car ran similar to how you
describe. I just messed with the intake system, so
that's the first stop. Old gas can't be doing much for
me either, although it was half the price of the 5
gallons I picked up for it a few minutes ago. I'm
checking the valves in a minute, too.