[Spridgets] 2 more rooms available at Lake of the Ozarks

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 2 more rooms available at Lake of the Ozarks
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:29:02 -0400
Due to business commitments, I've had to cancel both rooms I had
reserved, for the Jubilee, at Inn at Grand Glaize.  Sure hope some of
you are able to snap them up, today.

For any Spridgeteers passing through the Pittsburgh, PA/Washington, PA,
via US route 40, I-70 or I-79: if you get in a (mechanical) bind, I'm
available to help.  I've got a single axle, tilt-bed trailer, plus a
well equipped home workshop.  I've probably got some good, used parts
which could get you back on the road, too.

If you are stopping around Washington, PA, for a meal or an overnight
stop, I'll be happy to buy you a beer, or drink a cup of coffee with
you.

I'll post contact information during the week before "travel week" for
the event.

Bud Osbourne