[Spridgets] Floor Jack?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Floor Jack?
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:10:47 -0500
I bought a new NORCO  jack a few months ago on the recommendation of a list
member.  Here is a link and they shipped it to me for $15.00 !!  The truck
bill of lading said they charged about $60....
http://www.ryderfleetproducts.com/cgi-bin/ryderfp/products/srm/oid/120273/pn/Floor-Jack-Service-2.25-Ton/erm/product_detail.jsp
It will jack up the back of my Bugeye but the handle motion is limited for
the first few pumps, not a problem for me.  It is heavy and not suitable for
portable use.   I replaced a Craftsman POS aluminum jack that only lasted a
year TWICE!

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com